1. This Contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions, and accompanying Contest Details (collectively the "Terms"). Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
2. The Strange Sadhu Weddings (SSW) reserve the right to terminate the Contest or to modify the Contest rules and Terms prior to the Closing Date by amending the rules and Terms hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the Contest Website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Organiser.
3. This Contest is open to all legal residents of India & other countries of Indian Origin (NRI).
4. Unless otherwise prescribed in the Contest Details, to enter the Contest, entrants must be a minimum of fourteen (14) years of age or over at the date of entry. Entrants below the age of eighteen (18) are required to obtain parental/guardian approval to take part in the Contest.
5. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by SSW. SSW reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms or which tampers with the entry process.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates the Terms, will automatically be disqualified. Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
7. SSW will not accept any responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. SSW shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the Contest.
8. Unless otherwise specified in the Contest Details, entrants may submit more than one (1) entry but in the event of repeat submissions, only the latest entry will be eligible for consideration.
9. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that SSW believes has been made (a) via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, will be disqualified. SSW reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
10. The SSW's representatives or appointed judges will select the winner(s) from amongst all eligible on the basis of merit. SSW's decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Winners will be notified via email or telephone (as provided by the entrant in his/her submission), confirming their Prize and providing details on how to acknowledge and collect the Prize. In the event that SSW cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, SSW reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at its sole discretion.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India
13. SSW reserve the right to terminate the Contest or to modify the Contest rules and Terms prior to the Closing Date by amending the rules and Terms hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the Contest Website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to SSW.